Heparan sulphate and HB-GAM (heparin-binding rowth-associated molecule) in the development of the thalamocortical pathway of rat brain
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 491–502, February 1999
How to Cite
Kinnunen, A., Niemi, M., Kinnunen, T., Kaksonen, M., Nolo, R. and Rauvala, H. (1999), Heparan sulphate and HB-GAM (heparin-binding rowth-associated molecule) in the development of the thalamocortical pathway of rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 491–502. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00457.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- *Present address: Ctr Developmentl Biol., University of Texas South-west. Med. Ctr, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75235, USA.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!