Specific expression of ezrin, a cytoskeletal-membrane linker protein, in a subset of chick retinotectal and sensory projections
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 545–558, February 1999
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Yamagata, M. and Noda, M. (1999), Specific expression of ezrin, a cytoskeletal-membrane linker protein, in a subset of chick retinotectal and sensory projections. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 545–558. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00460.x
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 17 July 1998, revised 8 September 1998, accepted 10 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!