Present address: Dept of Animal Physiology, Biology, Ruhr University Bochum, D44780 Bochum, Germany.
Inhibition of collagen IV deposition promotes regeneration of injured CNS axons
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 632–646, February 1999
How to Cite
Stichel, C. C., Hermanns, S., Luhmann, H. J., Lausberg, F., Niermann, H., D'Urso, D., Servos, G., Hartwig, H.-G. and Müller, H. W. (1999), Inhibition of collagen IV deposition promotes regeneration of injured CNS axons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 632–646. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00466.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 1 April 1998, revised 22 September 1998, accepted 28 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!