Neurotrophic factors modulate hair cells and their potassium currents in chick otocyst explants
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 682–690, February 1999
How to Cite
Sokolowski, B. H. A., Csus, J., Hafez, O. I. and Haggerty, H. S. (1999), Neurotrophic factors modulate hair cells and their potassium currents in chick otocyst explants. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 682–690. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00469.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 5 January 1998, revised 16 September 1998, accepted 29 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!