GABAB-receptor splice variants GB1a and GB1b in rat brain: developmental regulation, cellular distribution and extrasynaptic localization
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 761–768, March 1999
How to Cite
Fritschy, J.-M., Meskenaite, V., Weinmann, O., Honer, M., Benke, D. and Mohler, H. (1999), GABAB-receptor splice variants GB1a and GB1b in rat brain: developmental regulation, cellular distribution and extrasynaptic localization. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 761–768. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00481.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 17 July 1998, revised 22 September 1998, accepted 6 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!