ZFM1/SF1 mRNA in rat and gerbil brain after global ischaemia
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 781–787, March 1999
How to Cite
Covini, N., Tamburin, M., Consalez, G., Salvati, P. and Benatti, L. (1999), ZFM1/SF1 mRNA in rat and gerbil brain after global ischaemia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 781–787. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00485.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 28 January 1998, revised 3 August 1998, accepted 7 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!