Present address: Novartis Pharma AG, CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland.
The close homologue of the neural adhesion molecule L1 (CHL1): patterns of expression and promotion of neurite outgrowth by heterophilic interactions
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 813–826, March 1999
How to Cite
Hillenbrand, R., Molthagen, M., Montag, D. and Schachner, M. (1999), The close homologue of the neural adhesion molecule L1 (CHL1): patterns of expression and promotion of neurite outgrowth by heterophilic interactions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 813–826. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00496.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 8 May 1998, revised 8 September 1998, accepted 8 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!