c-Jun expression after axotomy of corneal trigeminal ganglion neurons is dependent on the site of injury
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 899 –906, March 1999
How to Cite
De Felipe, C. and Belmonte, C. (1999), c-Jun expression after axotomy of corneal trigeminal ganglion neurons is dependent on the site of injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 899 –906. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00498.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 22 June 1998, revised 3 September 1998, accepted 19 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!