Origins of the glycinergic inputs to the rat locus coeruleus and dorsal raphe nuclei: a study combining retrograde tracing with glycine immunohistochemistry
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 1058 –1066, March 1999
How to Cite
Rampon, C., Peyron, C., Gervasoni, D., Pow, D. V., Luppi, P.-H. and Fort, P. (1999), Origins of the glycinergic inputs to the rat locus coeruleus and dorsal raphe nuclei: a study combining retrograde tracing with glycine immunohistochemistry. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1058 –1066. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00511.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 29 May 1998, revised 22 October 1998, accepted 23 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!