Semaphorin D acts as a repulsive factor for entorhinal and hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 729–734, February 1999
How to Cite
Steup, A., Ninnemann, O., Savaskan, N. E., Püschel, R. N. a. W. and Skutella, T. (1999), Semaphorin D acts as a repulsive factor for entorhinal and hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 729–734. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00517.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 20 July 1998, revised 15 October 1998, accepted 23 October 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!