Incorporation of a gephyrin-binding motif targets NMDA receptors to gephyrin-rich domains in HEK 293 cells
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 740–744, February 1999
How to Cite
Kins, S., Kuhse, J., Laube, B., Betz, H. and Kirsch, J. (1999), Incorporation of a gephyrin-binding motif targets NMDA receptors to gephyrin-rich domains in HEK 293 cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 740–744. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00527.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 3 June 1998, revised 29 October 1998, accepted 6 November 1998 *Present address: Department of Anatomy, University of Ulm, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, 89069 Ulm, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!