Absence of the dopamine D2 receptor leads to a decreased expression of GDNF and NT-4 mRNAs in restricted brain areas
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 1275–1284, April 1999
How to Cite
Bozzi, Y. and Borrelli, E. (1999), Absence of the dopamine D2 receptor leads to a decreased expression of GDNF and NT-4 mRNAs in restricted brain areas. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1275–1284. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00541.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 15 June 1998, revised 30 September 1998, accepted 6 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!