The isolated mammalian brain: an in vivo preparation suitable for pathway tracing
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 1096–1100, March 1999
How to Cite
Von Bohlen, O. and Halbach, U. (1999), The isolated mammalian brain: an in vivo preparation suitable for pathway tracing. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1096–1100. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00543.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 2 June 1998, revised 13 November 1998, accepted 20 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!