Cleavage of the TrkA neurotrophin receptor by multiple metalloproteases generates signalling-competent truncated forms
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 1421–1430, April 1999
How to Cite
Díaz-Rodríguez, E., Cabrera, N., Esparís-Ogando, A., Montero, J. C. and Pandiella, A. (1999), Cleavage of the TrkA neurotrophin receptor by multiple metalloproteases generates signalling-competent truncated forms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1421–1430. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00552.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Received 18 May 1998, revised 2 November 1998, accepted 26 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!