Present address: Laboratory of Molecular Psychobiology, Departments of Psychiatry and Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Ave., Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Neuronal and behavioural abnormalities in striatal function in DARPP-32-mutant mice
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 1114 –1118, March 1999
How to Cite
Hiroi, N., Fienberg, A. A., Haile, C. N., Alburges, M., Hanson, G. R., Greengard, P. and Nestler, Eric J. (1999), Neuronal and behavioural abnormalities in striatal function in DARPP-32-mutant mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1114 –1118. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00570.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 21st October 1998, accepted 3 November 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!