Alterations in the morphology of dendrites and dendritic spines in the nucleus accumbens and prefrontal cortex following repeated treatment with amphetamine or cocaine
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1598–1604, May 1999
How to Cite
Robinson, T. E. and Kolb, B. (1999), Alterations in the morphology of dendrites and dendritic spines in the nucleus accumbens and prefrontal cortex following repeated treatment with amphetamine or cocaine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1598–1604. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00576.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 9 September 1998, revised 24 November 1998, accepted 16 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!