Calcium-dependent mechanisms involved in presynaptic long-term depression at the hippocampal mossy fibre–CA3 synapse
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1633–1638, May 1999
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K., Manabe, T. and Takahashi, T. (1999), Calcium-dependent mechanisms involved in presynaptic long-term depression at the hippocampal mossy fibre–CA3 synapse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1633–1638. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00578.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 17 August 1998, revised 7 December 1998, accepted 17 December 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!