Observation and execution of movement: similarities demonstrated by quantified electroencephalography
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 1839 –1842, May 1999
How to Cite
Cochin, S., Barthelemy, C., Roux, S. and Martineau, J. (1999), Observation and execution of movement: similarities demonstrated by quantified electroencephalography. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1839 –1842. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00598.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 16 June 1998, revised 18 December 1998, accepted 12 January 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!