Amino-terminal region of secreted form of amyloid precursor protein stimulates proliferation of neural stem cells
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1907–1913, June 1999
How to Cite
Ohsawa, I., Takamura, C., Morimoto, T., Ishiguro, M. and Kohsaka, S. (1999), Amino-terminal region of secreted form of amyloid precursor protein stimulates proliferation of neural stem cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1907–1913. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00601.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 10 November 1998, accepted 14 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!