Raf-1 and B-Raf proteins have similar regional distributions but differential subcellular localization in adult rat brain
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1995–2006, June 1999
How to Cite
Morice, C., Nothias, F., König, S., Vernier, P., Baccarini, M., Vincent, J.-D. and Barnier, J. V. (1999), Raf-1 and B-Raf proteins have similar regional distributions but differential subcellular localization in adult rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1995–2006. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00609.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 24 August 1998, revised 7 January 1999, accepted 25 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!