Muscarinic receptors regulate two different calcium-dependent non-selective cation currents in rat prefrontal cortex
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1973–1980, June 1999
How to Cite
Haj-Dahmane, S. and Andrade, R. (1999), Muscarinic receptors regulate two different calcium-dependent non-selective cation currents in rat prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1973–1980. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00612.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 1 October 1998, revised 19 January 1999, accepted 22 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!