Real-time imaging of glucocorticoid receptor dynamics in living neurons and glial cells in comparison with non-neural cells
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 1927–1936, June 1999
How to Cite
Nishi, M., Takenaka, N., Morita, N., Ito, T., Ozawa, H. and Kawata, M. (1999), Real-time imaging of glucocorticoid receptor dynamics in living neurons and glial cells in comparison with non-neural cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 1927–1936. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00616.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 9 November 1998, revised 16 January 1999, accepted 20 January 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!