Present address: Cambridge Brain Bank Laboratory, University of Cambridge, MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK.
Activation of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 by metabotropic glutamate receptors
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 2073–2082X, June 1999
How to Cite
Ferraguti, F., Baldani-Guerra, B., Corsi, M., Nakanishi, S. and Corti, C. (1999), Activation of the extracellular signal-regulated kinase 2 by metabotropic glutamate receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2073–2082X. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00626.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 21 August 1998, revised 22 January 1999, accepted February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!