The homeodomain transcription factors Islet 1 and HB9 are expressed in adult alpha and gamma motoneurons identified by selective retrograde tracing
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 2093–2102, June 1999
How to Cite
von Steyern, F. V., Martinov, V., Rabben, I., Njå, A., de Lapeyrière, O. and Lømo, T. (1999), The homeodomain transcription factors Islet 1 and HB9 are expressed in adult alpha and gamma motoneurons identified by selective retrograde tracing. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2093–2102. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00631.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 9 September 1998, revised 1 February 1999, accepted 3 February 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!