Reversal of glutamate excitotoxicity by activation of PKC-associated metabotropic glutamate receptors in cerebellar granule cells relies on NR2C subunit expression
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 2489–2496, July 1999
How to Cite
Pizzi, M., Boroni, F., Bianchetti, K. M. a., Memo, M. and Spano, P. (1999), Reversal of glutamate excitotoxicity by activation of PKC-associated metabotropic glutamate receptors in cerebellar granule cells relies on NR2C subunit expression. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2489–2496. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00669.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 31 July 1998, revised 26 January 1999, accepted 11 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!