Present address: Istituto di Neurofisiologia del CNR, via S. Zeno 51, I-56127, Pisa, Italy
Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on the development of NADPH-diaphorase/nitric oxide synthase-positive amacrine cells in the rodent retina
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2824–2834, August 1999
How to Cite
Cellerino, A., Arango-González, B. A. and Kohler, K. (1999), Effects of brain-derived neurotrophic factor on the development of NADPH-diaphorase/nitric oxide synthase-positive amacrine cells in the rodent retina. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2824–2834. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00690.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 29 April 1998, revised 20 March 1999, accepted 24 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!