Effects of GABAergic agonists and antagonists on oscillatory signal propagation in the guinea-pig accessory olfactory bulb slice revealed by optical recording
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2773–2782, August 1999
How to Cite
Sugai, T., Sugitani, M. and Onoda, N. (1999), Effects of GABAergic agonists and antagonists on oscillatory signal propagation in the guinea-pig accessory olfactory bulb slice revealed by optical recording. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2773–2782. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00694.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 31 July 1998, revised 21 January 1999, accepted 31 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!