Cocaine self-administration increases the incentive motivational properties of the drug in rats
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2731–2736, August 1999
How to Cite
Deroche, V., Le Moal, M. and Piazza, P. V. (1999), Cocaine self-administration increases the incentive motivational properties of the drug in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2731–2736. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00696.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 1 February 1999, revised 25 March 1999, accepted 31 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!