Partial denervation of the whiskerpad in adult mice: altered patterns of metabolic activity in barrel cortex
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2847–2855, August 1999
How to Cite
Bronchti, G., Corthésy, M.-E. and Welker, E. (1999), Partial denervation of the whiskerpad in adult mice: altered patterns of metabolic activity in barrel cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2847–2855. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00720.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 10 September 1998, revised 1 April 1999, accepted 7 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!