*M.C. and C.L. contributed equally to this study.
Effects of nerve growth factor on visual cortical plasticity require afferent electrical activity
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 2979–2984, August 1999
How to Cite
Caleo, M., Lodovichi, C. and Maffei, L. (1999), Effects of nerve growth factor on visual cortical plasticity require afferent electrical activity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 2979–2984. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00737.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 1 March 1999, revised 19 April 1999, accepted 27 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!