A fronto-parietal circuit for object manipulation in man: evidence from an fMRI-study
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 3276–3286, September 1999
How to Cite
Binkofski, F., Buccino, G., Posse, S., Seitz, R. J., Rizzolatti, G. and Freund, H. .-J. (1999), A fronto-parietal circuit for object manipulation in man: evidence from an fMRI-study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3276–3286. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00753.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 12 November 1998, revised 28 April 1999, accepted 7 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!