A fronto-parietal circuit for object manipulation in man: evidence from an fMRI-study
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 3276–3286, September 1999
How to Cite
Binkofski, F., Buccino, G., Posse, S., Seitz, R. J., Rizzolatti, G. and Freund, H. .-J. (1999), A fronto-parietal circuit for object manipulation in man: evidence from an fMRI-study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3276–3286. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00753.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 12 November 1998, revised 28 April 1999, accepted 7 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!