Axonal transport of synucleins is mediated by all rate components
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3369–3376, October 1999
How to Cite
Jensen, P. H., Li, J.-Y., Dahlström, A. and Dotti, C. G. (1999), Axonal transport of synucleins is mediated by all rate components. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3369–3376. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00754.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 11 December 1998, revised 7 May 1999, accepted 10 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!