Peripheral but not central axotomy promotes axonal outgrowth and induces alterations in neuropeptide synthesis in the nodose ganglion of the rat
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3415–3423, October 1999
How to Cite
Reimer, M. and Kanje, M. (1999), Peripheral but not central axotomy promotes axonal outgrowth and induces alterations in neuropeptide synthesis in the nodose ganglion of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3415–3423. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00757.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 12 January 1999, revised 5 May 1999, accepted 12 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!