Present address: Laboratoire de Signalisation Cellulaire Normale et Tumorale, CNRS EP612, Université Montpellier I, Faculté de Pharmacie, 15 Avenue Charles Flahaut, 34060 Montpellier Cedex 1, France.
Potentiation of glutamatergic agonist-induced inositol phosphate formation by basic fibroblast growth factor is related to developmental features in hippocampal cultures: neuronal survival and glial cell proliferation
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3377–3386, October 1999
How to Cite
Blanc, E. M., Jallageas, M., Recasens, M. and Guiramand, J. (1999), Potentiation of glutamatergic agonist-induced inositol phosphate formation by basic fibroblast growth factor is related to developmental features in hippocampal cultures: neuronal survival and glial cell proliferation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3377–3386. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00759.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 5 January 1999, revised 5 May 1999, accepted 10 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!