Modulation of bistratified cell IPSPs and basket cell IPSPs by pentobarbitone sodium, diazepam and Zn2+: dual recordings in slices of adult rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3552–3564, October 1999
How to Cite
Pawelzik, H., Bannister, A. P., Deuchars, J., Ilia, M. and Thomson, A. M. (1999), Modulation of bistratified cell IPSPs and basket cell IPSPs by pentobarbitone sodium, diazepam and Zn2+: dual recordings in slices of adult rat hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3552–3564. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00772.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 17March 1999, revised 10 May 1999, accepted 27 May 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!