Immunocytochemical characterization of catecholaminergic neurons in the rat striatum following dopamine-depleting lesions
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3585–3596, October 1999
How to Cite
Meredith, G. E., Farrell, T., Kellaghan, P., Tan, Y., Zahm, D. S. and Totterdell, S. (1999), Immunocytochemical characterization of catecholaminergic neurons in the rat striatum following dopamine-depleting lesions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3585–3596. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00774.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 2 February 1999, revised 12 May 1999, accepted 2 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!