*Permanent address: Research Center, Almirall Prodesfarma S.A., Cardener 68-74, E-08024, Barcelona, Spain.
Human striosomes are enriched in 5-HT2A receptors: autoradiographical visualization with [3H]MDL100,907, [125I](±)DOI and [3H]ketanserin
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 3761–3765, October 1999
How to Cite
López-Giménez, J. F., Mengod, G., Palacios, J. M. and Vilaró, M. T. (1999), Human striosomes are enriched in 5-HT2A receptors: autoradiographical visualization with [3H]MDL100,907, [125I](±)DOI and [3H]ketanserin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 3761–3765. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00827.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2008
- Received 8 March 1999, revised 6 July 1999, accepted 19 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!