Firing rate and theta-phase coding by hippocampal pyramidal neurons during ‘space clamping’
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 4373–4380, December 1999
How to Cite
Hirase, H., Czurkó, A., Csicsvari, J. and Buzsáki, G. (1999), Firing rate and theta-phase coding by hippocampal pyramidal neurons during ‘space clamping’. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 4373–4380. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00853.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 24 May 1999, revised 9 August 1999, accepted 23 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!