Contrasting mechanisms of action and sensitivity to antipsychotics of phencyclidine versus amphetamine: importance of nucleus accumbens 5-HT2A sites for PCP-induced locomotion in the rat
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 4419–4432, December 1999
How to Cite
Millan, M. J., Brocco, M., Gobert, A., Joly, F., Bervoets, K., Rivet, J. .-M., Newman-Tancredi, A., Audinot, V. and Maurel, S. (1999), Contrasting mechanisms of action and sensitivity to antipsychotics of phencyclidine versus amphetamine: importance of nucleus accumbens 5-HT2A sites for PCP-induced locomotion in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 4419–4432. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00858.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 14 May 1999, revised 9 August 1999, accepted 23 August 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!