B.N.O. and L.D. contributed equally to this work
Progenitor cells of the adult mouse subventricular zone proliferate, migrate and differentiate into oligodendrocytes after demyelination
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 4357–4366, December 1999
How to Cite
Nait-Oumesmar, B., Decker, L., Lachapelle, F., Avellana-Adalid, V., Bachelin, C. and Van Evercooren, A. B.-.. (1999), Progenitor cells of the adult mouse subventricular zone proliferate, migrate and differentiate into oligodendrocytes after demyelination. European Journal of Neuroscience, 11: 4357–4366. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.1999.00873.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 18 December 1998, revised 12 August 1999, 2 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!