The serotonin 5-HT2 receptor–phospholipase C system inhibits the induction of long-term potentiation in the rat visual cortex
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1391–1396, April 2000
How to Cite
Edagawa, Y., Saito, H. and Abe, K. (2000), The serotonin 5-HT2 receptor–phospholipase C system inhibits the induction of long-term potentiation in the rat visual cortex . European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1391–1396. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00007.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 25 October 1999, revised 25 October 1999, accepted 15 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!