Dynorphins directly inhibit neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in PC12 cells
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1253–1262, April 2000
How to Cite
Itoh, H., Andoh, T., Watanabe, I., Sasaki, T., Kamiya, Y. and Okumura, F. (2000), Dynorphins directly inhibit neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in PC12 cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1253–1262. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00012.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 23 August 1999, revised 14 December 1999, accepted 5 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!