Synaptotagmin I and IV define distinct populations of neuronal transport vesicles
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1294–1302, April 2000
How to Cite
Berton, F., Cornet, V., Iborra, C., Garrido, J., Dargent, B., Fukuda, M., Seagar, M. and Marquèze, B. (2000), Synaptotagmin I and IV define distinct populations of neuronal transport vesicles. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1294–1302. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00013.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 17 June 1999, revised 14 December 1999, accepted 5 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!