Serotoninergic and noradrenergic axonal contacts associated with premotor interneurons in spinal pathways from group II muscle afferents
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1271–1280, April 2000
How to Cite
Maxwell, D. J., Riddell, J. S. and Jankowska, E. (2000), Serotoninergic and noradrenergic axonal contacts associated with premotor interneurons in spinal pathways from group II muscle afferents. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1271–1280. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00022.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 1 October 1999, revised 29 December 1999, accepted 10 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!