Association of neuropeptide Y Y1 receptors with glutamate-positive and NPY-positive neurons in rat hippocampal cultures
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1319–1330, April 2000
How to Cite
St-Pierre, J.-A., Nouel, D., Dumont, Y., Beaudet, A. and Quirion, R. (2000), Association of neuropeptide Y Y1 receptors with glutamate-positive and NPY-positive neurons in rat hippocampal cultures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1319–1330. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00024.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 9 September 1999, revised 29 December 1999, accepted 17 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!