Present address: Faculty of Law, Dalhousie University, Weldon Law Building, 6061 University Avenue, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4H9.
Neurite morphogenesis of identified visual interneurons and its relationship to photoreceptor synaptogenesis in the flies, Musca domestica and Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1342–1356, April 2000
How to Cite
Meinertzhagen, I. A., Piper, S. T., Sun, X. .-J. and Fröhlich, A. (2000), Neurite morphogenesis of identified visual interneurons and its relationship to photoreceptor synaptogenesis in the flies, Musca domestica and Drosophila melanogaster. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1342–1356. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00033.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 16 November 1999, accepted 18 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!