Depolarization-dependent survival of cultured mouse cerebellar granule neurons is strain-restrained
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1838–1842, May 2000
How to Cite
Fujikawa, N., Tominaga-Yoshino, K., Okabe, M. and Ogura, A. (2000), Depolarization-dependent survival of cultured mouse cerebellar granule neurons is strain-restrained. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1838–1842. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00072.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 September 1999, revised 17 February 2000, accepted 22 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!