Increased responsivity of glutamate release from the substantia nigra pars reticulata to striatal NMDA receptor blockade in a model of Parkinson's disease. A dual probe microdialysis study in hemiparkinsonian rats
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1848–1850, May 2000
How to Cite
Marti, M., Sbrenna, S., Fuxe, K., Bianchi, C., Beani, L. and Morari, M. (2000), Increased responsivity of glutamate release from the substantia nigra pars reticulata to striatal NMDA receptor blockade in a model of Parkinson's disease. A dual probe microdialysis study in hemiparkinsonian rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1848–1850. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00081.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 19 January 2000, revised 21 February 2000, accepted 24 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!