A new class of neurotoxin from wasp venom slows inactivation of sodium current
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1961–1970, June 2000
How to Cite
Sahara, Y., Gotoh, M., Konno, K., Miwa, A., Tsubokawa, H., Robinson, H. P. C. and Kawai, N. (2000), A new class of neurotoxin from wasp venom slows inactivation of sodium current. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1961–1970. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00084.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 18 November 1999, revised 1 February 2000, accepted 25 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!