Glycine triggers an intracellular calcium influx in oligodendrocyte progenitor cells which is mediated by the activation of both the ionotropic glycine receptor and Na+-dependent transporters
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1924–1930, June 2000
How to Cite
Belachew, S., Malgrange, B., Rigo, J.-M., Rogister, B., Leprince, P., Hans, G., Nguyen, L. and Moonen, G. (2000), Glycine triggers an intracellular calcium influx in oligodendrocyte progenitor cells which is mediated by the activation of both the ionotropic glycine receptor and Na+-dependent transporters. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1924–1930. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00085.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 26 April 1999, revised 14 December 1999, accepted 28 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!